1. Increased limits -
- minimum $50,000 per person/$100,000 per accident - Bodily Injury
- minimum $15,000 - Property Damage
- minimum $100,000 per person/$300,000 per accident - Uninsured Motorist & Underinsured Motorist.
2. Fines for NOT carrying Auto insurance in Wisconsin:
- Can be up to $500
3. Insurance Card - MUST BE CARRIED IN THE CAR OR IN YOUR WALLET/PURSE to verify you carry insurance withe the proper limit of liability.
Call Binning & Dickens Insurance with all your insurance questions.