If you live in Wisconsin, you have been waiting for Winter. HERE IT IS. It has been snowing most of the day and we are to get 6 - 7 inches before it is finished. When driving remember:
1. Drive defensive - you can not always trust the other guy has his car under control.
2. Don't follow too close
3. Assume the road will be slippery especially at STOP SIGNS.
4. The bigger the ruts in the open road, the slower you must go.
5. Before you leave your parking space, clean ALL your windows of snow and ice.
6. If you do not have to go, put it off until tomorrow. Accidents happen in weather like this!
7. The #1 cause of accidents is SPEED or TOO FAST FOR CONDITIONS!!!!!!
Be safe - Drive safe.
Binning & Dickens Insurance Services