Here are some great tips on how to prevent thefts from vehicles:
1. Make sure windows are up and sunroof is closed when car is parked. Access to the inside of the car is also access to your trunk with most cars having trunk access buttons.
2. Try to park your car near streetlights if you have to leave your car out over night.
3. Don't leave anything of value in plain view in your vehicle.
4. Don't leave house keys or car keys in your car, even if in the garage.
5. Lock your car.
6. Always report suspicious activity in your neighborhood to the Police.
Binning & Dickens Insurance Services